My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I am a simple gal wiz a simple dream. :p Ppl Who know me say i m cute and joyous always. I Love to look after ppl who i love. I also like to make small gifts for ppl i love. Attached to my Handsome Hubby Terence Lai now.

OUR ROM

wedding tickers

OUR ANNIVERSARY

a wedding website

Bygones

Looking Forward to My Camping Trip Wiz Dear My Test My !st Month Anniversary Wiz Dear Romantic Compatibility My Thoughts of My Lifes A Boring Day A Misunderstanding Clear At Last A veri confusing and Frustrating Day A Romantic Nite Wiz My Dear Part 2 A Romantic Nite Wiz My Dear


Love Talks



Favourite Blog


Dearie Wendy

Chris Jie Fu

Smiley Richard

Unique Paul

Special E-Kin

Didi Rong Cheng

Cheeky Freddy

Xue Jie Rebec

Pretty Jing Yi

Mature PerfectWound

Chipy Christine

Friendly Stella

Adorable 老查某

Artist Mark Lee

Past Memories

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2010
June 2010
August 2011


Love Count



Sunday, August 27, 2006
Camping Trip Wiz Dear @ 8/27/2006 09:48:00 PM

Yesterday meet my dear at ard 9 plus cos he late. Hmm... But i arrived ar ard 8.35pm. Sat outside the 7 - 11 Store to write hiim a card. After that, i sat down to read my church "HARVEST TIMES" Hmm... Was reading tis interesting Articles on ' Da Vinci Code ' So many information on it. Soon, he arrived and called me up. Hmm... he hor a bit blur loh, met at the wrong place summore outside the 7am - 11pm clinic. lol.... :p that wat i like about Dear. So cute and funni. :p We proceed to NTUC at Sembawang Mrt station to buy some tibits and drinks to bring there to eat. After much hassle, we bought our tings and walked outside the bus stop intending to catch the bus 167. Hmm.... we broaded the bus and damned it, we going the wrong way. After alighting frm the bus, we crossed over to the shopping centre and DEAR suddenly wan go toilet. Hmm.... While waiting for him, i hummed myself a song i learnt frm church " My 1st Love " Lol.... When he came out, we both have the same tinking that was to hailed a cab to the park. Lol.... Arent we Xin you lin xin yi dian tong.??? lol.... Finally arrived at the park and we managed to find one spot to pitch our tent. My Dear so totful.... Cos he brought along tings i forgotten to bring. Hmm.. had alot of funni toks.... hmm... He hor keep bully me. SO bad! :( Lol.... Guess wat we managed to catch a wink at ard 3 plus due to me where my Dear who got to keep fanning me to make me slp. Kekeke... But hor i kept waking up at every hour, so jialat! Hmm... Cld be till to too cold cos we r near to the beach and the floor veri hard. Unable to slp well. But hor... Dear Slpt like a Log... Can still snored sum more..... '-' But we managed to over come the nite..... We went home at ard 10 plus tis moring.... So sweet, My Dear sent me home despite his tiredness... :p So bless to have my Dear walking side by side wiz me thru my journey of life. :p

Well... The consequences of slping on hard ground is Back pain nw... Lol.... I guess my dear also facing the same problem.. got to Make up to him for accompanying me til ltis morning... nv known a guy so sweet like him. kekeke... Looking forward to see my dear on tis coming Sat where he will accompany me go for my company Lunch Function. After that, we r going out to celebrate his B'day in Advanced. :p

okok... got to go rest liao if not my back will break ani time frm nw..... Hmm.... Guess i m not used to outdoor camping Cos i m running a fever nw. So cute rite?

Well, will be back to blog more. So Stay tuned!



©Loving Hubby Terence Forever