My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I am a simple gal wiz a simple dream. :p Ppl Who know me say i m cute and joyous always. I Love to look after ppl who i love. I also like to make small gifts for ppl i love. Attached to my Handsome Hubby Terence Lai now.

OUR ROM

wedding tickers

OUR ANNIVERSARY

a wedding website

Bygones

A Romantic Nite Wiz My Dear An Outing At East Coast Park On 9th August 2006 Presents for My Dear Zuo Xin Wanna Thanks Sum Ppl in my Lifes So Sad More pics My Tiring Days At West Coat Student Service Centre A Blur Day And Irritating Day For Me My Sweet Love Journey Wiz my Dear My incredible Cg member


Love Talks



Favourite Blog


Dearie Wendy

Chris Jie Fu

Smiley Richard

Unique Paul

Special E-Kin

Didi Rong Cheng

Cheeky Freddy

Xue Jie Rebec

Pretty Jing Yi

Mature PerfectWound

Chipy Christine

Friendly Stella

Adorable 老查某

Artist Mark Lee

Past Memories

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2010
June 2010
August 2011


Love Count



Sunday, August 13, 2006
A Romantic Nite Wiz My Dear Part 2 @ 8/13/2006 12:18:00 AM

Well... After that, he accompany me go to bugis Mrt Station to meet one of my frenz, Daphne to take back the previous day i left wiz her the notepads. It impt to me cos i m having study on Friday. :p It like so sweet.... We walked hand in hand, pass by Bugis..... Sudden feel like watching movie.... lol.... :p So steady, w/o tinking, he jus say 'yes'. ^__^ So sweet, he carry my tings for me and waited for me in front of the movie booth while i ran quickly to the Mrt station to collect my tings. After collecting my stuffs, i ran back quickly to him. Lol.... bad news! it din have the movie we wan to watch, so he suggest we went to Marina centre to watch... We r like racing wiz time to watch movie there. ;P

Lol.... We stand at the bus stop waiting for bus. While waiting, i felt so slpy, eyes so tired, feel like slping, den he jus hug me and allowed me to rest in his embrace while waiting for the bus to come, that the most blissful part. I feel so secure and warm in his embrace. It a feeling i cant reali tell... But i feel like a little child waiting for ppl to protect me once more time. :p

Hmm... finally the bus arrived and we boarded it. lol.. we reached the cinema jus on the dot at 7.30pm.... bought the ticket and to our surprised no one is guarding the entrance into the theater, when we steppped in, the show is alreadi 15 mins passed. We managed to find our seats and sat down to join in the movie... Well the show is " My Super Ex Girlfriend" it a funni show where u laugh frm starting to ending..... It a enjoyable movie for both of us.... But poor dear, bcos i wan watch movie, he jus follow din even wear a long sleeves t shirt, he is like so cold thru out the show.... Feel the pain inside my heart. :...) It like Bcos of me, he endure thru out w/o complaining to me he is cold.... nv even once, but i took it to heart to everyting he done for me.... :) Wanna say a big thanks to dear.

After the show, it abt 9 plus still early so we went to Marina Park to talk a walk.... it like so Sweet loh to walk wiz him arms to arms. We found the spot and we sat down.... He hug me to make sure i din feel the coldness of the air. It like so......................... Touching loh.... we tok alot of tings, abt our future, "when wan to get married". "When wan to have children" But the most happiest tings is Dear going to accompany me in Sep cos my parents went oversea, den no one at home except me and my didi.... :p So bless m i??? :p I Feel like a small woman behind him. Bcos of him, i m willing to be that small woman to support him console him when he is sad, be there to help me to fulfill his dream. :p lol... in the mean time we took some pic. : p

Hmm... tiimes passed reali fast that, it abt 10 plus coming to 11pm. I asked him to send me to the nearby bus stop to board a bus to go home. I told him it okie not to send me home cos i see him yawn non stop, cos the next day on friday he need to go oversea to bintan.... so dun wan him to tired out so din wan him to send me home.

We walked to the Bus stop to wait for Bus 700A to go oback. He waited together wiz me, make sure i board the bus den he rest his mind. Hmm... sumtime i asked myself, y find so hard to make a person change for me? The answer i have is unless i m willing to sacrifice for The one i love, that person will onli change when he see how much u done for him.. :p Jus like Dear and me. I nv regret abt my r/s wiz him..... in fact, i can see he is the guy that i m going to spend my life in the future.

Hope everyting will turn out fine in the future.... :p

" Do what you can do for him and not asking what he can do for u"



©Loving Hubby Terence Forever