My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I am a simple gal wiz a simple dream. :p Ppl Who know me say i m cute and joyous always. I Love to look after ppl who i love. I also like to make small gifts for ppl i love. Attached to my Handsome Hubby Terence Lai now.

OUR ROM

wedding tickers

OUR ANNIVERSARY

a wedding website

Bygones

Light A Million Candles Some thoughts Running Through Lonely Nite A Lonesome Nite Dear Surprise And Wonderful Gift To Me An Unforgetful Nite Out Wiz My Dear My Hardwork DIY Of Handicrafts A Quiet Afternoon Lunch Wiz Dad A Unrest and Teary Nite A Date To Eat Steamboat Wiz Dear Trip to Discovery Centre on 8th Septemeber 2006


Love Talks



Favourite Blog


Dearie Wendy

Chris Jie Fu

Smiley Richard

Unique Paul

Special E-Kin

Didi Rong Cheng

Cheeky Freddy

Xue Jie Rebec

Pretty Jing Yi

Mature PerfectWound

Chipy Christine

Friendly Stella

Adorable 老查某

Artist Mark Lee

Past Memories

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2010
June 2010
August 2011


Love Count



Sunday, September 17, 2006
Feeling the Love like Never B4 @ 9/17/2006 01:45:00 PM


Feel the love that Dear have for me yesterday nite when he accompany me at my hse.

Meet him after my church service at Orchard Mrt Station at ard 9 plus. Arrived early, so find a spot to sit down to do my school homeworks while waiting for him to come.

When i finished my homework, i thought there will be sumtime that i can finish writing the cards that i had done earlier on. As i was writing, he caught me off guard by suddenly appearing in front of me. ^__^" Imagine how i looked?? Lol.... He laughed at my hilarious look. Hmm... so bad..... As i try mean and way to cover the card, i slipped it into a planner file. Hmm.... den i packed my tings. Felt so tired and headache. Hmm... Muz be too stress liao and not enough slp ba. Told dear that my shoulder veri pain like i going to catch a cold.... He so sweet, took my bag from me and put in on his shoulder to carry it for me. Hmm... Feel so loved and protected.

After that, we went outside the bustop to catch a bus home to my place. Lol... at 1st we wan to take 700A to Bt panjang Interchange. But he din wan so we took 190. so funni i told u, while in the bus, i told him 190 dropped abit in front of hse but we still gt to walked home. Hmm,.... His face turned. So funni... but neverthless, within 20 mins, we arrived and we proceeded to walk home. Luckily, we saw feeder bus 920 coming so we took a bus into my hse area instead of walking. Kekeke.... Finally reached my hse downstair.

As i haven't had my dinner, my Dear forced me to buy sumting to eat. End up, i brought hamburger set meal for dinner. Hmm.... Cos no appeitte to eat sia. Could be due to too tired or wat.

Reach home, immediately, my dear went to change into another set of clothes. As for me, i started to eat my dinner. My Dear came to the living room to accompany me to eat. After that, i proceeded to go bath and do my hseworks. As i was walking, i suddenly felt a sense of uneasy. Hmm... feel like fainting and going to blackout soon. Hmm muz be not enough energy.

So i went back room. I jus sat at my Bed and stared blankly w/o making noise. I tink i muz had scared the wit of my bf. He thought that i m sick. he came over my bed and hugged me to make sure i m alrite.

Hmm... Seriously it did worked. He asked me what happened and i told him my whole body aching. So pain until i dun wan to talk to anyone. H immediately massaged my body for me. My Dear so sweet to me. :p

Making sure i m okie,he tucked me in bed while he kept watch at the side of my bed. Feel so bad for making him do like that for me. Well.... Love is always Great and it always the thoughts and concern showed out the actions u had for yr partners. Agree ma?

Of course, i nv forget to set my alarm on my hp to wake up the next morning to prepare breakfast for him. Cos he will be going to Sentosa for a charity run at 8am. Feel reali like a trying out life of a 'wife' hahaha.....

________________________________________________

My Own Thought:

1) So luckly to have Dear by my side when i most needed him.

2) To be able to loved and protected by sumone u loved is A treasure.

3) Thanks Dear For loving me the way i am.

4) Thanks Dear for protecting and caring for me.

May Our relationship last forever till death do us apart. I LOVE U DEAR AS I ALWAYS DO IN MY HEART!




©Loving Hubby Terence Forever