My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I am a simple gal wiz a simple dream. :p Ppl Who know me say i m cute and joyous always. I Love to look after ppl who i love. I also like to make small gifts for ppl i love. Attached to my Handsome Hubby Terence Lai now.

OUR ROM

wedding tickers

OUR ANNIVERSARY

a wedding website

Bygones

A Restless Nite For me Our Edit Pic Look So Nice & Sweet Camping Trip Wiz Dear Looking Forward to My Camping Trip Wiz Dear My Test My !st Month Anniversary Wiz Dear Romantic Compatibility My Thoughts of My Lifes A Boring Day A Misunderstanding Clear At Last


Love Talks



Favourite Blog


Dearie Wendy

Chris Jie Fu

Smiley Richard

Unique Paul

Special E-Kin

Didi Rong Cheng

Cheeky Freddy

Xue Jie Rebec

Pretty Jing Yi

Mature PerfectWound

Chipy Christine

Friendly Stella

Adorable 老查某

Artist Mark Lee

Past Memories

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2010
June 2010
August 2011


Love Count



Saturday, September 02, 2006
A Day out wiz Kor @ 9/02/2006 11:24:00 PM

Lol... After a Morning Function at HQ, i went to meet kor at Bugis den we took a train down to
Dobby Guat to catch a movie. Before we watched, we went shopping ard at PS for a Present for my Dear. His B'day is on 3rd Sep. Lol... Been trying to find tis shop "Couple Lab" lol... Finally found it.... Lol.... I look thru the Items B4 settled down on one Key Chain on wat to engrave for him. Bcos i wan to make someting memoerable for him to remember. Lol... Finally after some advices frm the shopkeeper..... I finally decided to engrave " Hang Sin Love Zuo Xin " Lol... Phew! Finally Settled one issue liao.

Next we went on to decide wat to watch for movie. After much struggle and confusion, we decided to watch " Monster House " It a 1 hour and 40 mins show.

Who's in It: The voices of Steve Buscemi, Nick Cannon, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Jon Heder, Kevin James, Jason Lee, Catherine O'Hara, Kathleen Turner, Fred Willard

The Basics: The creepy old house in the neighborhood really is haunted and likes to devour anyone who crosses its path. It also sucks stuff into the ground, has a face and isn't shy about making life pretty miserable for a trio of Harry Potter-ish kids.

What's the Deal? Motion-capture animated films are my favorite thing. I mean, did you see The Polar Express? Well, the good news is that 2006 is the future, and the technology is much better. It doesn't try for the way humans really look (which always just winds up creepy) and goes for a more cartoony, stylized approach. And it's fun. Loud and frantic, but fun.

Lol.... b4 we go in, we went to Gelaire to Eat.... While eating, find it veri sianz so took quite alot of pic....

Well.... it seemed like i cant load ani more pic .... Will be back in next blog to load more pic....



©Loving Hubby Terence Forever