My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I am a simple gal wiz a simple dream. :p Ppl Who know me say i m cute and joyous always. I Love to look after ppl who i love. I also like to make small gifts for ppl i love. Attached to my Handsome Hubby Terence Lai now.

OUR ROM

wedding tickers

OUR ANNIVERSARY

a wedding website

Bygones

FINALLY A Happy Talks wiz my Dear A Day Out Wiz My Students Lantern Festival Celebration wiz My CG Members W149 Sorri My Dear Sincere Thoughts Sianz....Sianz....Sianz.... DAD IN HOSPITAL Times Flies Children's Day Party @ City Harvest Church


Love Talks



Favourite Blog


Dearie Wendy

Chris Jie Fu

Smiley Richard

Unique Paul

Special E-Kin

Didi Rong Cheng

Cheeky Freddy

Xue Jie Rebec

Pretty Jing Yi

Mature PerfectWound

Chipy Christine

Friendly Stella

Adorable 老查某

Artist Mark Lee

Past Memories

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2010
June 2010
August 2011


Love Count



Monday, October 09, 2006
Nite Out wiz Dear @ 10/09/2006 11:22:00 PM


Kekeke... Tonite is an memorable Nite for me.

Hmm... Meet Dear at City Hall Mrt Station at 7pm but i m late 15 mins. lol.... Luckily he is also late. Thus dropped him an sms to ka jiao him. Ask him to crawl, roll or jump or run to mrt station by 7pm. Lol... So Funni.. :p

Finally saw him when i reached City Hall Mrt Station. I looked like child jus wake up from slp. Dear asked me y i looked so sianz sianz one. Lol... i replied him i felt tired. Kekeke.... Passed over to him the present and card i made myself.



Is it nice????

Hmmm.... After that, he surprised me by saying that he drove today.

hehehe... That mean i will not be tired today. Whahahaha.... so happi. Dun get me wrong, my dear super dun like to drive cos he like to travel by mrt and bus.:p So whenever i m wiz him, i still enjoyed the times.

We had our macdonald food ta pok.... so we drove to east coast park to eat. Sitting on the bench while eating the food is enjoyable cos i liked the moments when we tok to each other while sea breeze was blowing on us.... Communication skills up to another level between me and him. Shld i be happi?

Kekeke... After finished eating, i offered to threw the rubbish for him but he kept ka jiao me until i wan blow smoke at him... hahaha... i looked so funni

The moments came when he hug me from my back when i m sitting in front of him. Hmm... feel so protected by him. It like a daddy protecting his own baby.

Feel tha love he has for me is real and lovely.

How i wished the time could stay on forever like this??? Greedy ba?

But sum how i feel so sweet and touched by his action at that moments.

As we say action speak louder than words.

We tok alot of tings under the starry nite. :p Sweet ma?

Hmm... it make me recalled back that the times no matter what troubles or matter i ran into, i can always seek My Dear for comfort and shelter. Lol.... It that moments that make me ready to get marry to him in 2 yrs times.

Well.... Times reali flies so fast and we decided to head home as i m working early next day. He drove me all the way home. Hmm.... :p

Dear thanks for the memorable nite... i truly enjoy it alot. :p It the note which i will never forget it for the rest of my life. :P

DADDY ZUO XIN, BABY ELAINE LOVES U ALOT ORH! ^__^




©Loving Hubby Terence Forever