My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I am a simple gal wiz a simple dream. :p Ppl Who know me say i m cute and joyous always. I Love to look after ppl who i love. I also like to make small gifts for ppl i love. Attached to my Handsome Hubby Terence Lai now.

OUR ROM

wedding tickers

OUR ANNIVERSARY

a wedding website

Bygones

Fun Dancing Starting of my Biz Class (Second Module) Cooking Lunch For my Dad Celebration Daphne's Birthday A Family Function Wiz My Dear Pleasant Outing wiz Paul Kor, Wendy Jie, Jason Kor... I'll Remember You Next Month Trip to Bintan Wiz Dear Mum Back Frm OverSea Nite Out wiz Dear


Love Talks



Favourite Blog


Dearie Wendy

Chris Jie Fu

Smiley Richard

Unique Paul

Special E-Kin

Didi Rong Cheng

Cheeky Freddy

Xue Jie Rebec

Pretty Jing Yi

Mature PerfectWound

Chipy Christine

Friendly Stella

Adorable 老查某

Artist Mark Lee

Past Memories

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2010
June 2010
August 2011


Love Count



Friday, October 20, 2006
Busy to be in the Coming Month @ 10/20/2006 12:43:00 PM




As mention in my head tittle i will be terribly busy in the coming mths to be be.

In Fact i flip opened my Schedules book, i gt a shock. Programmes are packed so much that i tink i m going to faint liao.

No time for me to have personal times wiz frenz, family and even my Dear. So Sad. :(

Tink gt to tink of sum way out to manage my timing liao. :P

If not i dun tink i can meet up wiz frenz for free times or personal times wiz my Dear.

Wondering if i gt the energy to perserve on wiz my programmes on the coming months of Nov and Dec.

Hmm..... Well.... there a few tings in my mind nw as i write tis blog.

1st- Meeting up wiz Paul Kor, Wendy Jie and Jason Kor tml(21st Oct) @ Mind Cafe at Clark Quay @ 1.30pm.

2nd- Meeting up wiz Paul Kor for lunch on 23rd Oct.(Hopefully my mum wun asked me out on that day.)

3rd- Meeting up wiz Dear next week at least for dinner.(Will Dear mind abt it?)

4th- Wrapping up the overall decision on where to stay in the coming trip wiz Dear to Bintan.(It tiring to go see thru so many Information, wonder last time how dad managed to go it for the whole family to go oversea.)

5th- Praying for my colleauge,Sikin to be smooth in her delivery in coming mth to be.(Her 1st time to be Mother. In fact the office left me not yet married yet. Kekeke.... :P)

6th- How can i find more time to settle so many tings in my office works.

7th Latest News - Will be travelling to Sengkang next Thursday(to Settle some stuffs for my company another student care centre) What time m i going to wake up to start my Journey to the East? Lol... :p Estimated it to be 2 hrs of journey to there. :(

8th- Rehearsing Dance wiz My Centre Children to get ready for the 4th Nov Concert Performance.

That all in my mind nw, Actually so tired and stress to tink of anyting liao.

Will be back to blog sum more. :)



©Loving Hubby Terence Forever