My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I am a simple gal wiz a simple dream. :p Ppl Who know me say i m cute and joyous always. I Love to look after ppl who i love. I also like to make small gifts for ppl i love. Attached to my Handsome Hubby Terence Lai now.

OUR ROM

wedding tickers

OUR ANNIVERSARY

a wedding website

Bygones

An Attribute to My Special Kor Audition Sea Dancers A Self Design Poem for my Dear to Mark the 2 Mths... A Shocking Morning Feeling the Love like Never B4 Light A Million Candles Some thoughts Running Through Lonely Nite A Lonesome Nite Dear Surprise And Wonderful Gift To Me An Unforgetful Nite Out Wiz My Dear


Love Talks



Favourite Blog


Dearie Wendy

Chris Jie Fu

Smiley Richard

Unique Paul

Special E-Kin

Didi Rong Cheng

Cheeky Freddy

Xue Jie Rebec

Pretty Jing Yi

Mature PerfectWound

Chipy Christine

Friendly Stella

Adorable 老查某

Artist Mark Lee

Past Memories

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2010
June 2010
August 2011


Love Count



Thursday, September 21, 2006
Emotion of 2ND MONTH TOGETHER @ 9/21/2006 11:50:00 PM

It was our 2ND MONTHS ANNIVERSARY together yesterday.

Well.... it shld be a happi occasion that one ought to be happi.... But yesterday i m so moody and angry wiz my Dear.


Angry bcos he din reply my smses at all and din go online on MSN which will be our usual habit to communicate when we r working... The feeling was unbearable cos i m so worri for him cos i din noe wat went wrong. I know he usually had the habit of sms me to kick off my day. But yesterday, i waited one whole day BUT he nv sms.

So I started to any how tink. Try to bush it off by concentrating on my work but it onli make it worst as each min passed by. Hmm.... Scary thoughts started to flashed into my head..... Omg! The feeling was unbearable. Finally wait until i off work at7pm den i sms him one finally sms to enquire abt his whereabt.

I told you the emotion is so stale at that time. While on bus on my way home, i cldn't tinnk of anyting but " WHAT WENT WRONG WIZ DEAR? IS DEAR OK? HAS HE MEET WIZ ACCIDENT?" Hmm... Maybe for him, it worthless thought, but to me, My Dear, Zuo Xin played a impt part in my life. He is my everyting other den Jesus. Hmm..... :(

Finally, he replied me telling me he had actually left his hp at home.

When at nite, when i was on phone wiz him..... i told him hw angry i m, hw hurt i m, hw fearful i m, hw insecure i feel at that time when i couldnt contact him at all, how regret i m, what my intention for telling him and lastly i told him i felt this way is due to bcos i placed him veri impt in my heart as i love him alot.

At 1st, he denied saying he was okie. But i reminded him if i dun worri for him ,if he nv reply my sms or Cal for one whole day, it meant that he was no longer impt to me any more. The mins he heard abt what i say, he Immediately said : " HMM..... LIKE THAT YOU BETTER WORRI FOF ME MORE. KEKEKEKE...." The more i heard him Kekekeke... the more anger install in me. But sumhw... the anger turned into LOVE that i had for him. Telling myself it okie... no worries at least he try to let me know he wan me to place him in a special place in my Heart. :)

I told you, he felt so guilty and tried means and ways to cheer me up and made me laugh. Being a Easy to satisified gal, i m easy to give in to him jus by laughing. Cos my Dear noe if i laughed, no big matter will hurt our r/s. And most imptly, i forgave him for what he had done.

Hmm.... Reali wan to tell Dear, DEAR I PLACE YOU IN MY SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART. Pls dun make me worri for u anymore. When times got tougher, i will stand wiz you to fight the odd together.

Lastly, jus wanna say I M SORRI for throwing my anger at you fopr what you did. Hope you are not angry wiz me. WANNA SAY I LOVE YOU DADDY ZUO XIN AS ALWAYS IN MY HEART AND MIND.



©Loving Hubby Terence Forever