My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I am a simple gal wiz a simple dream. :p Ppl Who know me say i m cute and joyous always. I Love to look after ppl who i love. I also like to make small gifts for ppl i love. Attached to my Handsome Hubby Terence Lai now.

OUR ROM

wedding tickers

OUR ANNIVERSARY

a wedding website

Bygones

Presents for My Dear Zuo Xin Wanna Thanks Sum Ppl in my Lifes So Sad More pics My Tiring Days At West Coat Student Service Centre A Blur Day And Irritating Day For Me My Sweet Love Journey Wiz my Dear My incredible Cg member A Delicate to my Love of My Life... Zuo Xin Dear Starting of New Course at School


Love Talks



Favourite Blog


Dearie Wendy

Chris Jie Fu

Smiley Richard

Unique Paul

Special E-Kin

Didi Rong Cheng

Cheeky Freddy

Xue Jie Rebec

Pretty Jing Yi

Mature PerfectWound

Chipy Christine

Friendly Stella

Adorable 老查某

Artist Mark Lee

Past Memories

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2010
June 2010
August 2011


Love Count



Friday, August 11, 2006
An Outing At East Coast Park On 9th August 2006 @ 8/11/2006 08:01:00 AM

Hmm..... had al ong and tiring day on tat day. :p Meet Daphne and Fang Ya at City Hall Mrt Station. After that, Daphne Drove us to ECP Mac to eat Breakfast. Lol.... It was a smooth ride to ECP.Thanks to DAphne...... *__* We reached the place ard 10.10am So we went to have our breakfast. I order Big Breakfast wiz Ice Milo... ^__^ Eat until i so full... After eating, it still early so we went to the beach to Chui Chui Hai Feng. Gee.... it so cold....



But still, the nature of me taking pic is so great that i took some pic b4 going back to Mac to wait for some of my cg member... Show u the pic above. Notice all my front hair all flew back... the wind is so strong almost blow me and daphne away.... :p

After that, we went back to Mac to wait.... sitting outside the mac nth to do so took my hp to take pic again... lol..... so irraiting cant upload pic.... haiz.. nvm my next entries will be back wiz pic.....

We like waited frm 11am to coming to 2pm den i saw my the other cg members coming... so bad.... So sianz and wu liao loh... :( Any way tis is not the 1st time liao.... so i m used to it liao..

Finally , we r off to the beach to start my half day of fun.. But in my heart keep tinking of dear.... :p

First, we help winston to set up his small mini boat..... So taxing to do it but the gals in the cg prove their strenght more den guys in the cg. Lol.....

Next, we actually walked until Coasta Sand Resort wiz the intention to rent Kyak Boat but to our dismay it was no longer available here. So sad. Thus we walked back to our starting place. It so tring cos it a long walk.

We walked along the Beach wiz our feet soaked in the beach water, den we played splashing water.... it so fun..... when we r half way thru.... one small little boy suddenly took a handful of sand and threw it up in the air... Oops! my hair and ruolan's hair all kena the sand. I saw Ruolan standing there screaming... so funny....

As we reached our site, some of us go play wiz winston the boat, while me, fang ya n titus went for roller skating.... it so fun.... but of course there is funni moments for me also cos i cant reali skate well and tis is my 1st time skating.. Of course, had to give credit for my foot for enduring the pain while i skate. I skate for abt 1 hrs plus n i returned back to our site nw at mac. to take a rest while waiting, i sat down.... to my dismay, there is a bit of friction and thus a little skin came out and my the other foot gt blister appearing.... endure the pain.. :(

I gt my things frm Daphne's Car and went to change into another set of clothes. After that, i sat at Mac for a while. In my heart, i m tinking abt my dear. Lol..... Until i gt headache.... hahaha.... :p took a cab home and while on my way back, i cal my dear. To my surprise, he was slping and i knew that nite we r not going out.... so i stay at home to rest and slp thru out....

Overall, i enjoy my day at ECP.... How i wish next time will be dear together wiz me... :p

Next entries will be back wiz more pic.... :p




©Loving Hubby Terence Forever