My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I am a simple gal wiz a simple dream. :p Ppl Who know me say i m cute and joyous always. I Love to look after ppl who i love. I also like to make small gifts for ppl i love. Attached to my Handsome Hubby Terence Lai now.

OUR ROM

wedding tickers

OUR ANNIVERSARY

a wedding website

Bygones

Tarot Reading Part 2 My Tarot Reading My Little Thought I REALI DUNOE WAT TO DO So Sorri to Him A Tiring Camp My Poor Foot What m i living for? A Long & Tiring Week More pics to blog


Love Talks



Favourite Blog


Dearie Wendy

Chris Jie Fu

Smiley Richard

Unique Paul

Special E-Kin

Didi Rong Cheng

Cheeky Freddy

Xue Jie Rebec

Pretty Jing Yi

Mature PerfectWound

Chipy Christine

Friendly Stella

Adorable 老查某

Artist Mark Lee

Past Memories

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2010
June 2010
August 2011


Love Count



Monday, July 17, 2006
MY Trip to JB Danga Bay @ 7/17/2006 12:42:00 PM

Shld say tis time trip to Jb is veri fun and relaxing...... But my stupid ex keeping calling my hp..... Nw i learn sumting smart that is to Dun Answer His Call..... I need not to be bothered ani more by his unreasonable Behaviours ani more..... :p Nvm ani way my tis blog is not abt him....


Should you see the above pic is taken at the Meldrum Hotel's room... Unfortuantely the room dun have a veri good view. Lol..... But i do can see the malaysia custom which make it easier for me to return to Spore in case any ting happen. Lol....... The Bed is a Queen Sized Bed...... Overall shld say that the room is veri nicely done..... Lol....... Nice rite? Make you wan to slp..... :p At ard 7pm..... we went out to the nearby street food stall where they sell different type of food. I ate the BBQ Sting Ray and BBQ Sotong wiz rice for dinner. Guess wat???? It so cheap loh..... It onli cost RM$15.30 per person. That mean it onli abt $6 plus when we converted to spore money. After that, we went to Danga Bay. It about 12 - 15 mins ride frm the hotel to Danga Bay.

Lol..... Wow! it a veri nice place to be in...... Cos you can directly see the sea loh.....:p Lol..... I walk round the place. There is Open space Sort of like kopitiam..... lol so big.....

We walked thru tis place den i saw tis stall doing the name crafting. So i also do mine. Hmm... at 1st i din noe wat pattern to crave so my frenz helped me to choose and it suit my liking so we decided to go forth for it..... it turned out perfectly ok loh.... :p will upload the pic next time to let you see.

Hmm.... Next we went to the bay to sit down to listen to music.... while listening to music, there tis nice ship passing by so immediately take it. Den my frenz and i also take turn to take pic wiz the Danga Bay Ship.

Well..... will be back to update more.....




©Loving Hubby Terence Forever