My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I am a simple gal wiz a simple dream. :p Ppl Who know me say i m cute and joyous always. I Love to look after ppl who i love. I also like to make small gifts for ppl i love. Attached to my Handsome Hubby Terence Lai now.

OUR ROM

wedding tickers

OUR ANNIVERSARY

a wedding website

Bygones

What m i living for? A Long & Tiring Week More pics to blog Continue of Donation A Tiring Day at Bugis For Donation A Quiet Outing Continue Of Previous Blog A NIce Outing Wiz My CSCC Students A Nice Evening Out Wiz Frenz Hmm...... A Quiet Evening Today


Love Talks



Favourite Blog


Dearie Wendy

Chris Jie Fu

Smiley Richard

Unique Paul

Special E-Kin

Didi Rong Cheng

Cheeky Freddy

Xue Jie Rebec

Pretty Jing Yi

Mature PerfectWound

Chipy Christine

Friendly Stella

Adorable 老查某

Artist Mark Lee

Past Memories

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2010
June 2010
August 2011


Love Count



Sunday, June 18, 2006
My Poor Foot @ 6/18/2006 08:21:00 PM


My Poor poor foot..... I hurt my foot while on my way to work on the jus passed Thurs. Mind you, it happen on my way out of my blk Pavement. As i was walking toward the pavement. I Saw an oncoming car coming my way so to avoid it, i jumped on the narrow side kerb and try to do balancing act. Hmm... Imagine when i leaped frm the kerb to the normal path. I heard a 'crack' sound and immdiately, i fell and knelt while my hand pressing onto my right leg. By rite, normally ppl will go see doc at once. I also dunoe wat happen. On my mind onli noe i gt to get to Office. So i limped all the way to Bus Interchange. Mind you to walk from my hse to bus interchange it would took abt 15 mins normally. But can you imagine i walked wiz an limping foot. How long did i took? Lol..... Hmm... I also dunoe. I noe when i walked, i felt the sharp pain penatrating thru my foot. I also dunoe where the strenght i got to push me all the way. Well..... i noe who is it. Of course it my God, Jesus. I reali thanks him for the effort to protect me. Well... not to stop here..... i Took the bus to my workplace. Hmm.... later on that nite after cg my mum massage my foot for me. Hmm..... Cos i nv went to see a doc. Well...... Aren't i brave? Wahaha..... On Friday, we went to my company Children Home to pay a visit. Hmm..... it looked so small outside but to tell the turth once u step in, u will noe how big the place is. Hmm.... Proverb to be learnt here, 'nv judge a book by it cover.' Kekeke..... Well... to cut long story short..... Due to too much walking within the day, my foot intending swell up even bigger wiz brusies also appearing. Thus it make my walking even slow and even pain to move on. I endure all the way until my work finished den went home. My mum accompany me to see a Sinseh in Bt Batok. Omg! So many ppl waiting to see Him.Soon it was my turn. When he saw my foot, he was shocked. He pressed my foot here n there. After that, i told him where i felt the most pain and he immdiately put medicine for me. After applying medicine, he do a bandage for me on my foot. And told me he wan do a observation to ensure i din fracture the sidebone of my leg. Well.... It sure looked like a Swollen Pig Foot By now. Can you imagine how frustrated i m when i can't walk properly? well.... i pray to God abt it and he told me he will make me well in due time to come. I got one day MC for Sat. Normally, i got to worked on Sat. Althought i feel the pain when watching CHC internet SVC on Sat Nite. I still pray to God to heal my leg and make it less pain during my watching of SVC. Guess Wat! Someting miracle happened on today morning...... i felt my foot no longer as pain as the nite b4. I can also move fast by abit although i m still limping. I went for treatment again today. To be surprised, the sinseh say they no fracture and the swelling have subsided and it no longer as swollen as the day b4.So the Sinseh jus give me accupunture and do the bandage on my legs. I needed not take any medicine. Hmm.... i even took took bus home w/o so much effort. Praise the lord! Althought nw, i m still in bandage. But i give my thanks to GOD for giving me strength and courage to go on when i sprain my leg. Amen!



©Loving Hubby Terence Forever