My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I am a simple gal wiz a simple dream. :p Ppl Who know me say i m cute and joyous always. I Love to look after ppl who i love. I also like to make small gifts for ppl i love. Attached to my Handsome Hubby Terence Lai now.

OUR ROM

wedding tickers

OUR ANNIVERSARY

a wedding website

Bygones

My Times at CSCC Handphone Pouch for my Handphone Durain Sessions with my Colleauges 一切完美 Counting down to my ROM on 1st Sept 08 Tuition For P1 Kids Outing With My Beloved Sisters Thanks to Wendy Jie My 1st Weekend W/o Hubby Ter Hubby Terence Going for Reservist


Love Talks



Favourite Blog


Dearie Wendy

Chris Jie Fu

Smiley Richard

Unique Paul

Special E-Kin

Didi Rong Cheng

Cheeky Freddy

Xue Jie Rebec

Pretty Jing Yi

Mature PerfectWound

Chipy Christine

Friendly Stella

Adorable 老查某

Artist Mark Lee

Past Memories

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2010
June 2010
August 2011


Love Count



Sunday, August 03, 2008
Feeling Terrible When I am Sick @ 8/03/2008 09:25:00 PM


Look at the above pic and see how colourless my face turned to? Last Friday, i fell sick. But the funny things was I still went back to office to settle tings before i went to see doctors.I almost wanted to vomit when on my way to office on the Bus 960. But i told myself to tahan before i go see doctor. After settling my works, i told my HR Manager and off i went back to see my family Doctor. I took a cab back there. i told the uncle that i am not feeling well and borrowed from him a small plastic bag so that in case i vomitted, at least i wun dirtied his cab. Uncle Driver was veri nice, he drove slowly and smoothly and make sure I was in one piece when i arrived at the clinic. Thanks Uncle for your kindness to me.

After which, i walked slowly to the clinic. Luckily, there was no body in front of me. But i couldn';t take it anymore and vomitted at the toilet of the clinic. I vomiited all the yellowish acid in my stomach. After that, i went in to see the doctor.

The doctor also veri cute, tot i catch a flu before i told him i actually vomitted jus now. He was asking where Hubby went, so i told him hubby in camp for reservist.Hahaha.... Maybe i look real ill and could ready fainted any time ba. I told him my stomach was not feeling well and i have a terrible headache and body was aching. He Pressed on my tummy here and there and i told him where i felt pain. After which, he concluded that i caught a stomach flu virus.After which, he told me what medicine he was going to give it to me.


As i was still in sign of vomitting, doctor said it pointless if i took the medicine and vomiited out ltr. So He gave me a jab to prevent me from vomitting.And after that, i went out to wait to collect my medicines. And here again, the second time, i vomitted at the toilet. After which, the doc asked me to go into the room to see him again.


My Doctor veri concerned abt patient. Asked if i wanted his staff to accompany me home. I said it alrite and off i went to collect my medicine at the counter. He gave me 2 days MC and some medicines. i paid $37.00 and off i went back home to rest. I just felt so tired and went off to slp w/o taking the medicines. I slpt all the way until 2 plus before I woke up and saw Hubby Msg that he booked out from camp liao.I called him and took him i wanted him to come over to take care of me. So Hubby PROMISED me that he will arrived at 7pm and bought century eggs poridge as my dinner. After talking, i went back to slp until Hubby came over. Afteri finished my dinner, he made sure i took my medicine before he tucked me in bed. He patted me softly like the way he always patted me to slp. Thank Hubby! I wanna thank you for coming over to take care of me.



©Loving Hubby Terence Forever