My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I am a simple gal wiz a simple dream. :p Ppl Who know me say i m cute and joyous always. I Love to look after ppl who i love. I also like to make small gifts for ppl i love. Attached to my Handsome Hubby Terence Lai now.

OUR ROM

wedding tickers

OUR ANNIVERSARY

a wedding website

Bygones

Clumpsy me Proposing "Will You Marry Me?" Recent Update Life Semi FInal Singing Compeition Song going to Sing at today Compeition Singing Compeition Tomorrow Study at Expo Photos of us New Jobscope


Love Talks



Favourite Blog


Dearie Wendy

Chris Jie Fu

Smiley Richard

Unique Paul

Special E-Kin

Didi Rong Cheng

Cheeky Freddy

Xue Jie Rebec

Pretty Jing Yi

Mature PerfectWound

Chipy Christine

Friendly Stella

Adorable 老查某

Artist Mark Lee

Past Memories

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2010
June 2010
August 2011


Love Count



Saturday, June 09, 2007
Loving us @ 6/09/2007 09:02:00 AM


Due to some issues, the past few days were not kind of peaceful for me and Terence. Been Fighting over some issues that i almost wan threw the ring he given to me. It was bad that i end up crying myself to slp. Hmm.... Sad hor? Found out that, Crying to slp at nite, was a veri tiring chores to do. Cos the next morning, i woke up with swollen eyes and it like os pain. Lol... Glad it over and we make up with each other. Lol... Cos everytime i cry, his heart will melt and he will apologised to me although it my fault.

My Yesterday is peaceful when i finally have a chance to get out of HQ to go attend a MCYS Talk at Singapore Polytechnic. At 1st, it was like i m supposed to meet him at Woodlands Mrt Station. But ltr, when i m inside the convection hall for the talk, i just dun feel rite. Feeling so suffocated and felt like vomitting. Luckily nv. So i sms Terence to ask him to meet me at Dover Mrt Station. He agreed w/o hesitating. Hmm.... Touched hor???

Beside that, i asked him to buy plain water and pandaol for me as i felt that if i nv took the pills, i will sure have terrible headache. Luckily.... When the talks was finally over, i walked together with my colleauges to the Mrt station to meet him. Lol... He was there standing and waiting for me. My colleauges all so envy that my bf was there to fetch me and helped me to carry my bag.


Lol... i counted myself luckily to be able to have him as my bf. He loved me so much that he able to put his pride down. Hmm.... Sending me on thinking nw... Lol... we went to Causeway Point to watch our movie. Before that, as it onli 6pm when we arrtived that, we still have 1 hrs and 30 mins to spare so we decided to go PIZZAHUT to eat. Hmm... spend a quality times there chatting and eating at the same time. After that, we went to collect our tickets and went in to the threate to watch this movie.... ' MEN IN WHITE 'jus in time. Phew!


Men In White (note that two of the ghosts are actually women) are a gang of ghosts who mope about in an abandoned apartment, living off mouldy oranges and grilled pork offerings. Our ghoulish misfits include, amongst others, the Hip-Kwan-Do (don't ask) gangsta-rapping twins played by Xavier Teo and Ben Yeung, a nagging old madam (Alice Lim), a young girl (Ling Lee) and an obsessive badminton player (Shaun Chen). Stuck in a state of limbo and bored brainless, the lot of them go harassing the living, although sometimes with the best of intentions.


Trouble arrives in the form of a photographer ghost (David Aw) who joins out motley crew of undead and instigates them to wreak havoc on unsuspecting humans. The living fights back and our ghosts find themselves on the run and embarking unwittingly on a hilarious quest to strike fear into hearts of Singaporeans - a tribe more afraid of losing, failing and breaking rules than ghosts.

I should say it the rite movie for me yesterday nite cos, i actually gt a serious headache that i actually tot of dun wan to see the show. But ended up, i m laughing thru out the show. HEY! that actually cure my Headache.

Actually, if u wan to have a good laugh at the silly show after your hard day at work, i would recommened you this show.. Cos it SUPER LAME and FUNNY. Lol... But if u r looking for a good movie to watch, i wun recommened this show. Lol... Well, it up to you to watch and not let other influnces your decision to watch.

After the show, he sent me home. Quality time spent to make our communication worked better. Happy but tiring yet satisfied. Lol...



©Loving Hubby Terence Forever