My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I am a simple gal wiz a simple dream. :p Ppl Who know me say i m cute and joyous always. I Love to look after ppl who i love. I also like to make small gifts for ppl i love. Attached to my Handsome Hubby Terence Lai now.

OUR ROM

wedding tickers

OUR ANNIVERSARY

a wedding website

Bygones

HAPPY DEEPAVALI A Hazey Day At My Place Oh My God! Coming Close Busy to be in the Coming Month Fun Dancing Starting of my Biz Class (Second Module) Cooking Lunch For my Dad Celebration Daphne's Birthday A Family Function Wiz My Dear


Love Talks



Favourite Blog


Dearie Wendy

Chris Jie Fu

Smiley Richard

Unique Paul

Special E-Kin

Didi Rong Cheng

Cheeky Freddy

Xue Jie Rebec

Pretty Jing Yi

Mature PerfectWound

Chipy Christine

Friendly Stella

Adorable 老查某

Artist Mark Lee

Past Memories

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2010
June 2010
August 2011


Love Count



Sunday, October 22, 2006
Fun Outing @ Mind Cafe @ 10/22/2006 01:42:00 PM

I muz say thank you all for giving me a wonderful time Yesterday.

Well.... Yesterday i slpt until 11am b4 i get up to go get rdy for my outing wiz Paul Kor, Jason Kor and Wendy Jie.

B4 i went out i received a piece of bad news frm Paul Kor, His irresposible Cousins had actually spoiled the slider of his digital camera. Hmm.... Guess Kor reali upset abt it cos this camera is onli a few month olds to him. Haiz.... Nvm.... Dun tok abt tis unhappy tings.

I met up wiz Paul Kor and Wendy Jie at Clark Quay Mrt Station to go together to the mind cafe.But before we reached there, we kind of lose our way. We took 15 mins to reach to that place which i muz say it kind of exercising for us to do b4 we indulged in Good Food.

When we reached the place, we found out that we r the 1st batch of customers early in the afteroon at ard 2 plus and we quickly find a seat near to the windows as we wan to get close to the Sunlight...

Lol.... B4 long Jason Kor also arrived.

We were given menu to order our food. Lol..... Indeed we took a long time to order our food.

Lol.... we ordered the following food of course not forgetting our drinks.





The food which i muz say it looked nice and tasted delicious sia.

Mr Richard gt envy us anot? Lol... Hmm.... Always say i dun have time to go out wiz u but which i thought it another way around where u dun have time to go out wiz me sia since long long ago. :P ( NO OFFENCES)



After finished our food, we played our 1st game. Kekeke.... Me won straight two rounds of the games.Hahaha... so happy sia.... :P

After that we played many more other games like Jenga, Uno, Snake & Ladders & 2 memory games before leaving the cafe.

While playing the games, we ordered some fingering snacks to eat.I muz say the UNO is really the game we took the longest to play. Lol.... Fun time of sabotaging one another especially between me and Jason Kor. Kekeke... :P

Well... all good time shld come to the end. Lol... Finally wiz some staffs of the cafe we took a group pic b4 we left the place of memories.

Well... it not the end..... it the starting of another session of happiness gathering. Lol.. :P



©Loving Hubby Terence Forever