My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I am a simple gal wiz a simple dream. :p Ppl Who know me say i m cute and joyous always. I Love to look after ppl who i love. I also like to make small gifts for ppl i love. Attached to my Handsome Hubby Terence Lai now.

OUR ROM

wedding tickers

OUR ANNIVERSARY

a wedding website

Bygones

On Wednesday, Hubby Terence took me and Daughter S... The Singapore HR Congress and Business-Connect Exp... ROM Uncle Chan 80TH Birthday Kak Zarina Birthday Congrats to Lynn! My Day at Clementi Student Care Centre Nitez out at St James SHRI ROADSHOW Daddy go Thailand


Love Talks



Favourite Blog


Dearie Wendy

Chris Jie Fu

Smiley Richard

Unique Paul

Special E-Kin

Didi Rong Cheng

Cheeky Freddy

Xue Jie Rebec

Pretty Jing Yi

Mature PerfectWound

Chipy Christine

Friendly Stella

Adorable 老查某

Artist Mark Lee

Past Memories

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2010
June 2010
August 2011


Love Count



Sunday, May 04, 2008
Tagged by Sumone @ 5/04/2008 07:02:00 PM

Hmm.... So long nv play tagging games liao....

So here i come now....

1. At what age do you wish to marry ?
ROM @ 1st September 2008 consider ma? If not hold ceremony will be at 28 yrs old ba.


2. What I want the most now ?
I wan a pair of Crisscross Weddng bands, wonder who can sponsor me?


3. Who is the person you trust the most ?
My Hubby Terence


4. Do you think that you have enough confidence ?
Should be yes ba if not can't work at SHRI.


5. If you have a dream to come true , what would it be ?
To be with Hubby Terence and our own Home.


6. Are you satisfied with youself ?
Yes.


7. What are you afraid to lose the most now ?
My Family, My Hubby Terence and all my Beloved Friends.


8. Do you believe in eternal love?
Yes.


9. Have you broken someone's heart that he/she tried to commit sucide ?
Well.. It did happened. Until I had to report Police to ask him to stay away from me. Almost lost faith in Love that time.


10. What do you like most abt yourself ?
My intelligent and my cutieness


11. What are the requirements that you wish from the other half ?
Honest, understanding, humourous, can talk non stop with me, cheer me up when i am sad, respect me and my beloved ones. Most of all can protect me and love me with all his heart.


12. What feeling do you hate the most ?
Hate being feel that someone that is closed to me stabbed me from behind my back in office.


13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours ?
Yes of cos.


14. Do you believe in God ?
I truly believed in his exist.


15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My Hubby Terence.


16. Who do you hope to be always there for you ?
My Hubby Terence.


17. What do you regret most in your life now ?
Never study hard and make my parents worry for me.


18. What kind of friend do you hope to be in your friend's eye ?
The bubbly one, the smiley, the lovable, the person whom they will trust in confinding in me their problems.


19. What are you doing currently ?
Typing my answers for this blog and talking with my bf and cousins.


20. What do you think abt yourself?
Myself?? well... I dunoe. How would u rate me?


Instructions : Add in a question to make it a total of 20 questions . Then tag 8 people in your list . List them out at the end of this post . Notify them in their chatbox tht he/she have been tagged . Whoever does this tag , would have a blessing from all . (:


Well... I would like to tag these 8 ppl...

1. Stella

2. Christine

3. Sikin

4. Chan Jia Hui

5. Fiza

6. Stella Daughter

7. Rebec

8. Momo

So enjoy the tagging... :P



©Loving Hubby Terence Forever