My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I am a simple gal wiz a simple dream. :p Ppl Who know me say i m cute and joyous always. I Love to look after ppl who i love. I also like to make small gifts for ppl i love. Attached to my Handsome Hubby Terence Lai now.

OUR ROM

wedding tickers

OUR ANNIVERSARY

a wedding website

Bygones

ISSECO MTG Wendy Jie Bday Bash Wendy Jie Bday Bash Tiring Day Ahead What the Heck! A Close Moment wiz Mr WONG KAN SENG Terence Sick TIME NOT ENOUGH EVENING OUT 4 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY


Love Talks



Favourite Blog


Dearie Wendy

Chris Jie Fu

Smiley Richard

Unique Paul

Special E-Kin

Didi Rong Cheng

Cheeky Freddy

Xue Jie Rebec

Pretty Jing Yi

Mature PerfectWound

Chipy Christine

Friendly Stella

Adorable 老查某

Artist Mark Lee

Past Memories

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2010
June 2010
August 2011


Love Count



Thursday, June 28, 2007
Tagged by so many people @ 6/28/2007 10:14:00 PM


*Smile Unwillingly*~!!!

Jialat! 1st Time play tis tingy.... Dunnoe can pass anot. Hahahaha...

Kaz & Momo just snap Their Fingers at me. I'm tagged. Let the fun begins... ...

The rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog post with their 7 things as well as these rules. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. Remember to leave a comment for them letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog.

1) I Work in a Muslim Non Profit Charity Organisation for already 3 years plus plus.... (it enlarge my social and networks Skills) :p

2) I have to struggle wiz the fact that my elder sister is not 'normal' like others.
(It took me like almost 7 years to come to term that she will slowly recovered no matter wat. I use to hate her for destroying our family laughters. Bringing only tears to my parents. But now, i learnt to appreciate her for what she done for me. Wan to cry liao.)

3) I have a pair of listening ears to borrow for those cant find anyone to talk to. (People me smoothing to talk to me abt their problem. Thinnk bcos i m able to help me to provide suggestion to solve their problems ba.)

4) I love to have People i love to dote on.(This provided the fact that both my parents and my siblings love me alot. Even my God Brothers and God Sisters dote on me. Yaya... Not forgeting Terence, my future Husband to be also love and dote on me super alot.)

5) I HATE to be alone. ( Due to the facts, i was kidnapped when i m ard 3 years old in my hometown, Sarawak. Luckily i m found and returned back to my Parents in Times. I Gt the phobia of going anywhere w/o ppl accompany me.)

6) When i m too angry wiz someone, i will cry to released my Stress. (I jus discoverd this a few years ago whenever i m angry, tears will flow out from me uncontrolly.)

7) In this life, i gt 3 guys proposing to me to ask me to marry them to be their wife.(Of course, i nv agree cos they are not the one i wan to spend my life wiz ma. So rest assured Terence, i fixed my eyes upon u liao... :p)

These are the lucky 7 people I'm tagging:

1) Richard
2) Melanie
3) Sikin
4) Fiza
5) Jiahui
6) Freddy
7) Lynn

Hope u all will have fun.. :p



©Loving Hubby Terence Forever