My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I am a simple gal wiz a simple dream. :p Ppl Who know me say i m cute and joyous always. I Love to look after ppl who i love. I also like to make small gifts for ppl i love. Attached to my Handsome Hubby Terence Lai now.

OUR ROM

wedding tickers

OUR ANNIVERSARY

a wedding website

Bygones

More Presents HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF Presents To be Reveal A Nite Out in K Box Surprise Advance Birthday Party New N6288 Hp For My B'Day Advance Present from My Students Confirm Advance Birthday Party On 3rd Feb 2007 Cute Tissue Wrapper Church B4 Service


Love Talks



Favourite Blog


Dearie Wendy

Chris Jie Fu

Smiley Richard

Unique Paul

Special E-Kin

Didi Rong Cheng

Cheeky Freddy

Xue Jie Rebec

Pretty Jing Yi

Mature PerfectWound

Chipy Christine

Friendly Stella

Adorable 老查某

Artist Mark Lee

Past Memories

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2010
June 2010
August 2011


Love Count



Friday, February 09, 2007
My Birthday wiz Zuo Xin @ 2/09/2007 11:13:00 PM

Took a pic to act cute b4 set off to City Hall to meet him for dinner.


Suppose to meet him at 7pm outside the starbuck at cityhall.

Was on time but i did not see him so decided to sit inside the Starbuck Cafe to wait for him.

Saw him walking over. So decided to step out to sprang a surprised on him.

He was surprised wiz my sudden appear and kept pestering me for an ans. :p

As we r stepping out of the cityhall mrt, he suggested to me that New Waters Exhibition Launched today so asked me if i wanted to go catch it as there was this Water Wally Soft Toy waiting for me to collect.

Wow! I walked until i gt bad pain but he offered to help me carry my briefcase. Hmm.... We walked until this traffic light when he sudden embraced me into his arm tightly. Wat is that suppose to mean?

Thiinking alot. But neverthless we finally arrived at the Art civilisation Museum to see the exhibit. Not bad lah, i learnt alot of new things abt the new water plan in future. kekeke... we came to this Place dunoe where on top of this certain restaurant rooftop. Due to the exhitbition, they opened up the rooftop for vistor. it so nice.

He took my hp and took a pic of me and him as below, nice?



After that he took for me also i took for him photo wiz a beautiful nite view behind.




Then, there was this uncle on duty den asked us if he wan him to help to take for us a pic togteher. Thanks for his kindness to us.



After that,we went to proceed to collect our vistor's gift pack.



It doesn't include the Water Wally toy as it was limited to those who showed up wiz the newspaper cutting for the water wally.

After that, we took a bus to the Great World City to have my Dinner.While on bus, he keep playing wiz the water wally. Fighting to see who got to keep the toy.



I won in the end. Hahahahahahahahaha.............

We order different type of food to eat.


The restaurant famous dish - The chicken puff Soup shared among us.

During the soup drinking session, he took for me some more pic, me also in return took him also.


His face sulked cos i dun let him take the soup. lol....


He capture me when i m not looking.


I digging for soup to drink.

After that our food came.


My Food for the nite


His Food for the nite

Hmm..... after that, We board 970 together. Gt a seat together, As not feeling well, so lean on him to slp. The bus journey was as long until my back wan to break liao. As we reached my hse area bus stop, i told him no need to send me home so i wait together wiz him for 190.

Once again he hug me tightly and asked me to take care of myself. After that, he gave me my brithday present of the nite.

Shortly, the bus came and before he left he pecked a kiss on my cheek. And asked me to be careful on my way home. While on my way home, thoughts ran thought my mind, i opened his present. It a pleasant surprised. It the gifts i wanted long ago when i went out wiz him a few months ago while on the street.

The gifts is as below:


Anxious to know wat is it?

The answer is:


Cross Necklace and a pair of Cross Earrings from Sinma Jewellery together wiz a card.

But whatever, i m thankful to him for giving me a memorable nite for my this year birthday.

I dunoe wat going to happen in future but i know we will be best frenz from now on.



©Loving Hubby Terence Forever